What unique is Apple offering in their latest mobiles
iPhone 11 especially iPhone 11 Pro sounds like a fantasy to the individuals who have a passion for photography and videography. It has all the features of Apples’ smartphones with a sprinkle of its unique camera quality. Apple’s latest mobile iPhone 11 was launched on 10th September 2019. The phone comes in some appealing colors. However, there are some other features apart from the colors that are going to attract you more.
Categories: There are three categories of iPhone 11:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
The features: iPhone 11 claims to be “Just the right amount of everything.” And then there comes Pro – with a transformative triple‑camera system. The features of both iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are similar, only different in size. The features are compared in the chart below, so it’s easier for you to differentiate between these three and decide which one suits you the best:
The following features are common in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Splash, water, and dust resistance
- A13 Bionic chip that has the third generation neural engine
- 12MP wide, and ultra-wide cameras
- 4k and 1080p HD video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- Facial recognition enabled by TrueDepth camera
- Apple pay and Apple card
- Audio and video playback
- iOS operating system
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) but not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
Additionally, you will get ear-pods with lightning connectors, USB-C to lightning cable, and an 18W USB-C power adapter in the box.
What makes iPhone 11 Pro Unique?
The unique feature that sets the iPhone 11 Pro apart from all other mobile phones is its triple-camera system that combines cutting-edge technology with the legendary simplicity of the iPhone. It can capture up to four times more scenes and beautiful images in drastically lower light. Also, high-quality videos can be shot and edited by this smartphone. Well, you are going to get new things that you’ve never experienced before.
It has the following three types of cameras.
- Ultra-Wide Camera: It has an ultra-wide camera consisting of 13mm focal length, f/2.5 aperture, 5-element lens, 120° field of view, 4x more scene, and 12MP sensor.
- Wide Camera: It has a wide camera consisting of 26mm focal length, f/1.8 aperture, 6-element lens, optical image stabilization, 100% focus pixels, and a new 12 M sensor.
- Telephoto Camera: It has a telephoto camera consisting of 52mm focal length, larger f/2.0 aperture, 6-element lens, optical image stabilization, 2x optical zoom, and 12MP sensor.
So, the new iPhone 11 Pro lets the user zoom from the Telephoto all the way out to the new Ultra-wide camera, for an impressive 4x optical zoom range.
Moreover, iPhone 11 Pro lets the user capture videos that are true to life, with greater detail and smoother motion. With epic processing power, it can shoot 4K videos at 60fps with extended dynamic range and cinematic stabilization. You can become more creative with four times more scenes and powerful editing tools. With the editing tools, you can cut, crop, zoom, light, and tweak the videos. It provides the highest-quality videos than any other smartphone. Editing of videos is as easy as editing photos in this iOS 13 version.
Comparison with the best Apple model:
At first glance, it would be easy to identify the iPhone 11 Pro as an iPhone XS with an extra camera on the back. Apple made tweaks to its photography and videography features with night vision camera (pixel 3’s night sight) and Snapchats “ hold the shutter-down” features that added a new dimension to iPhone 11 Pro. Also, the picture detailing is more obvious in the iPhone 11 Pro than iPhone XS. So, undoubtedly the iPhone 11 Pro is a good choice.
- iPhone 11 can be bought with $699
- iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999
- iPhone 11 Pro Max starts at $1099
With the memory size, the prices differ. For iPhone 11 Pro 64GB it will cost $999, or $41.62 per month, for 256GB it will cost $1149, or $47.87 per month, and for 512GB it will cost $1349, or $56.20 per month.
Does it worth your money?
Indeed, for most people, the iPhone 11 Pro is more than enough phone. Unique camera quality, processor, a decent-sized screen, and a $999 starting price. Without any doubt, they are the best phones so far. But if you are not a fan of photography than the iPhone 11 will just do fine for you. Although the iPhone 11 Pro costs you more, it is worth buying if you are into photography on the go as it is an all in one package.